Hello and Happy Tuesday, friends! This past week I kept up with my goals of having 16 bags done by Friday for the large shop order, and three more bags sewn by Monday. I confess to having hand-stitched closed the linings of the 16 bags on Saturday. I wasn’t stuck out in the sewing room though, and since I enjoy hand-stitching so much, it was a very relaxing Saturday. I am not waiting until the end of this week to stitch the linings closed for the last half of the bags. I will be stitching them in the evenings so that I can take pictures of this order by Saturday and have it packaged and ready to mail before Monday.
This week my evening stitching time was spent working on the North Pole Post Office from Santa’s Village. I just love the letters hanging from the line. Such a cute chart! So far I’ve finished three of the twelve charts from the series. There are three rows of four houses and I will be stitching one house per month. Which means the top row will be finished in October. Here’s the progress so far…
This week I will be finishing up the large bag order, and back to work on Ship’s Manor Mystery Halloween Town cross stitch WIP. The sixth clue was released on the 6th, so I want to get that done before I fall behind again.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Continue working on shop order.
- Stitch Clue 6 of Mystery Halloween Town
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!