After feeling like I was getting so far behind on my projects, I seemed to have kicked into high gear this past week. By Friday afternoon I still had not received my replacement grommet die, so I ran to Harbor Freight and bought some cheap grommet setting pliers. It worked fine setting grommets into the bag I was testing, so I was able to finish that up on Sunday and send my tester notes in to the pattern designer. I was feeling more and more anxious about getting that done with each day that passed, so I feel amazingly relieved that I was able to complete it before the deadline this Thursday.
In the three days I spent waiting for the grommet die to arrive I assembled both Stepping Stones quilt tops. After taking grommet matters into my own hands, and finishing the bag, I got back to work on the quilts. I pieced the backings and basted both quilts. I will be quilting today!!
I plan to have both quilts completely quilted, squared up and bound by this weekend. I’m on a certain deadline that I’ll talk a little bit about next week, so I am very motivated to get these quilts done!
What are your plans this week?
This week’s To-Do list:
- Quilt both quilts
- Square and bind both quilts
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!