Yikes… My To-Do Tuesday post is late! Glad I remembered, even if it is the last minute!
This week I’ve been busy getting to know my new machine. There have been a few glitches along the way, but they are minor and I’ll talk more about them when I write the post about the new machine. Hopefully this week.
In the meantime, I’ve been practicing my Free Motion Quilting skills. I have a long way to go, but I can already see an improvement simply based on having more room to push and shove the quilt around. I am loving this Juki TL2200 QVP-S!!!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Continue FMQing practice
- Complete Iron Man quilt top
- Make Iron Man backing
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!