The Mister was gone for most of last week and I was not anywhere near as productive as I hoped I would be. He and I spend so much time together that I found myself a bit lost and wandering during his absence.
I did manage to start the Tudor Bag I had on my list for last week. I didn’t notice that I only had two 1.5″ rectangle rings until I started to attach the straps to the bag, so I had to stop working on the exterior while I waited for some more rings to be shipped. I continued working on the interior, and the bag is about 75% complete at this point. The rings arrived in the mail on Monday, so I should be getting that finished and mailed off by Wednesday or Thursday.
The Mister returned on Sunday and I have since regained my sewing mojo. I may have been very slow working on the Tudor Bag in his absence, but once I knew he was just in the other room I whipped up the block units for the Stepping Stones QAL. Sunday I completed the Pink block units and Monday I completed the Batik block units. I may have barely completed last week’s goals, but I got it done!
This week I need to finish up my Tudor Bag, keep up with the Stepping Stones QAL, and test a new bag pattern. I won’t be able to show any pictures of that bag until after the pattern is released.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Complete Thursday’s Stepping Stones QAL assignment: Assemble blocks
- Finish Tudor Bag
- Begin testing a new bag pattern
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!