Happy Tuesday… I hope you’ve all had a fantastic week!
I was able to get my spring cleaning and freezer meals done in one day. Yes!! I didn’t expect to have a lot of time for starting a quilt for my other nephew other than to pre-wash the fabrics. Not only did I get them pre-washed, I starched & pressed them, cut all the pieces for the blocks, got all the parts of the block sewn together and finished three of nine blocks!!
When I was cutting my fabric pieces, I realized that I calculated the red yardage needed completely wrong. I ended up being a half-yard short. I ordered the additional yardage yesterday (and may have HAD to order a few extra half-yards from the Rustique line designed by Emily Herrick for Michael Miller to get free shipping). Hopefully it will be here by next week. I am very pleased with how far along I already am with these blocks. All I have left to do is cut (6) 6.5″ x 10.5″ rectangles, sew them onto one side of the center blocks and finish assembling the remaining six blocks. So glad for this unexpected progress!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Weed the yard
- Work on designing quilt back while waiting for fabric to arrive
- Piece quilt back??
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. You can link up Instagram photos now! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!