Happy Tuesday! This past week I did not get any sewing done. I was in full on procrastination mode. I spent a lot of time hanging out with the Mister, and I loved every moment of it. Sometimes you just need that time to step away, relax, and be present with the people around you. I did get some cross stitching done in the evenings though, and am excited to share a finish for Clue 8, and some progress on the ninth, and final, clue! I am so happy to be so close to being done. I have one, maybe two, evenings left to stitch on this. Once this is done I’ll be picking up an old WIP that I’ll talk about next week, as well as starting work on a new pattern. I’ll be rotating between the two so that I won’t get burnt out on them.
On Monday I almost managed to get all of the fabric and interfacing pieces cut out for a new bag. The white piece pictured is fusible fleece and not the main print. I can’t show that quite yet. I ran out of SF101 and Fusible Fleece while cutting out pattern pieces so I will be making a trip to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to get the rest of that and begin working on this bag.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish Whacky Witches
- Finish bag by the weekend.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!