Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! I have spent a wonderful week playing around with no commitments to sew anything! It. Was. Amazing. Amazing!!
I spent the evenings and the weekend working on my Christmas Tree Farm house in the Santa’s Village series by Country Cottage Needleworks. I finished it on Saturday evening. I just love every single house in this series. I think it’s because each house feels like a finish, so I’m not looking at this massive project as one whole piece!
I’m putting Santa’s Village away for a few days and I pulled out The Dullahan and The Death Coach by The Little Stitcher to work on. I was going to try and get some stitching done on my Burlesque Zombie Portrait, but decided Dullahan was small enough that I could get it finished and cross it off my WIP list in January. It’s a quick and fun little stitch, and since I seem to always choose big projects, this will be a nice change of pace!
It was really great taking a week off from having to sew anything at all. I actually have projects starting to sift around in my mind, and that is a good sign! I’m not putting anything down on the list for this week, as I want to see where I’m led to go craft-wise. I can’t wait to see what ya’ll have been working on. Your posts always bring me joy and keep my crafty vibe going when I think it wants to vacate the premises.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Set aside the list. Take each day as it comes.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!