Before I get to the post, I just wanted to note that the Inlinkz Linky will now let you link up your Instagram pictures! So feel free to link your Instagram picture with To-Do Tuesday. If you’re working on a project that is on your list, if you want to take a picture of your list, if you are taking a selfie at the nearest office supply store where you are buying paper to write a list… link up!
This past week I managed to finish the Eerie quilt top and make a backing for it. I basted the quilt on Sunday using Sharon Schamber’s thread basting method. I started quilting it yesterday, but didn’t get very far. I’m hoping to get the quilting finished and the binding sewn to the front no later than Wednesday.
I’m hoping to get back to sewing the Sew Together Bags this week too. Christmas seems to be racing towards me, so I need to get on track with those.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish quilting Eerie quilt. Finished the crosshatch quilting on the blocks, still quilting the borders.
- Bind Eerie quilt
- Continue sewing Christmas gifts
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up your To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky (below). The link up is open all week.
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Please feel free to grab the blog button near the top of the page in the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thanks!
Now let’s get sewing… or whatever there is to do on your list!