Hello and Happy New Year, friends! I hope you had a wonderful holiday over the past two weeks. I very much enjoyed having all of my children home with me, and even remembered to take a family picture when they were here. (I’m terrible at taking photos… I’m always so busy and I forget.)
I haven’t had time to think about plans for 2018. I am still so busy in my mind with trying to finish off projects for 2017. I almost finished Josh’s quilt in time for Christmas, but not quite. I didn’t have time to bind it, so I will be doing that today. Josh comes home on Saturday, so I have time to hand stitch the binding down this week. I spent New Years weekend organizing my DMC floss, and I am sure I don’t have to buy floss for a couple of hundred years. I still have more organizing to do for my cross stitching and am not sure if I can get to that this week. I am putting it on my to-do list just in case I have some time.
I’m still feeling jacked up from how busy my 2017 turned out to be. I feel like I spent the entire year rushing to meet deadines, and the holiday season was no exception. I’ve been forcing myself to have rest days with the Mister, but I told him my mind is still whirling at 500 miles per hour. I’m hoping that by next week I will feel a bit more settled and can focus on 2018 plans. I have one final order to complete that I committed to doing back in November, but that is my final commission. I’ve taken down my order form and posted on several social media accounts that I am no longer accepting orders. My stress levels were just so high this past year, and I do not want to spend another year like that. I think we’re supposed to pick a word to represent the year, and I have two for 2018: No and Breathe. Hopefully those will work for me in 2018!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Bind Josh’s Quilt.
- Post some stash for sale on eBay and Stash Unload.
- Organize Stitching patterns and kits.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!