Hello, friends! Last week was a super busy one for us. We spent much of the week busy with getting our youngest daughter ready to fly off into the great big world of adulting. The only thing I managed to do craft wise was get the exterior and lining fabric cut out of the Bye Bye Love bag I will be making, as well as cutting out the SF101 interfacing. I realized late Monday that I had purchased two-sided fusible Flex Foam rather than sew in Flex Foam, so I have to go pick that up on Tuesday to finish getting the bag prepped for sewing.
This week my main focus will be to get this bag sewn as a gift for a friend.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sewing: Interface and start sewing Bye Bye Love bag
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
5 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 7-30-19”
Hi Christine! What lovely fabrics you chose for this bag. They go together so nicely. I’m 100% sure that your friend will just adore it, especially since it will have all that love stitched into it! ~smile~ Roseanne
of to college! so now you will have the empty nest?
Good luck to your girl! My 25 year old keeps saying she wants to stop adulting! LOL Hope you find time to get that bag together, I love the shape of it.
Ahh, yes, that would be a busy week, getting your daughter off into the new world of adulting! I hope she enjoys each step along the way! Good luck on your bag this week, and … enjoy that now empty nest!
Hi Christine, that`s a really cute bag pattern. Good luck!