Sorry for another late post, friends. It is still Tuesday, at least, so I’m not too far behind.
My daughter’s dental appointment went well a week ago today, and last Wednesday we hit the road early in the morning. We drove for two and a half days and made it to Salem, Oregon on Friday around 12:30 PM. We have been running full steam ahead since then. Unloading, putting things away, and then immediately tackling some of the overgrowth here at the house. We also had some vehicle trouble on Monday evening, and thankfully Les Schwab here was able to get our vehicle in and fixed within an hour and a half! This was the only year we decided to bring a second vehicle up with us, and thank goodness for that! We needed it right away.
We still have a lot of work left to do here, so there is hardly any crafting getting done. As far as crafting goes, all of my supplies are pretty much on the floor in the loft. I think I need to figure out what kind of storage furniture I need and we may have to run up to IKEA to get a few pieces so at least I can get my supplies off of the floor. It is overwhelming to me, so I am sort of ignoring that area. It’s very discouraging to see it after all the work we did in the Arizona house to get such an amazing craft room set up. I just need to buckle down and come up with an idea of what I need to create a work area. I didn’t bring too much stuff, actually, just the basic tools and materials that I use to make bags, a couple of mini quilts, and one throw sized quilt kit. So it shouldn’t be too much work to get something set up there.
I have done some stitching, but not too much. I was able to get Part 3 of the Seas The Day SAL by Caterpillar Cross Stitch done the day before she released part 6. I’ve got some catching up to do, but I am going to put that aside for right now and this week I’ll be working on Forever and Ever by Cottage Garden Samplings.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Continue work around the house
- Sewing: Come up with plan for work area
- Stitching: Forever and Ever by Cottage Garden Samplings
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!