Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! I am sorry for getting this post up late. Yesterday was a travel day for us and since we usually get those done on Sundays, I got all mixed up as to which day it was! We were pretty tired too, so the first thing on my mind was getting to bed early and I didn’t think about anything else!
Last week was busy cleaning up the house and getting ready for our trip this week. I did get a bit of stitching done on my Chatelaine in the evenings. A little bit of crafty time is better than none! This week we will either be headed to Oregon or unpacking the motorhome and spending the summer here. It all depends on how my youngest daughter’s dental appointment goes today. They really messed up the last appointment, so we aren’t sure what we’re in for today. You’ll know which way our summer went by next week! LOL!!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Travel? Or unpack? We’ll see!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
4 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 6-18-19 | Chatelaine Stitching”
Pretty embroidery, great progress!
very nice needlework – hope your daughter’s dental work gets work out so you can still get in your vacation
Your Chatelaine is beautiful. I hope next week goes as planned.
Oh my goodness! Your stitching is so very beautiful! The beauty and skilled displayed in your projects never cease to amaze me! Congratulations on creating such a beautiful work of art! 🙂