Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! This week the Mister and I were able to take a few restful days to just decompress from the previously busy weeks. It was lovely! We’ve also been busy doing a bunch of little chores that have been put off for a while, as well as continue to get the motorhome ready for travel. It’s been a few years since it’s been out, so when that happens the Mister is always extra careful to make sure everything is in good working order before he leaves on a trip. Monday was working on sanitizing the fresh water tank. That took a lot more work than I expected! I asked him a little while ago to start showing me all of the things that need to be done with or to the motorhome (and to let my learning be hands-on), so today I was able to learn about the fresh water system. Very cool! The Mister has always shown me what he is doing with all of the various systems on the Motorhome, but I didn’t really absorb them well. I am determined to try and really learn and comprehend what I can.
On Friday I cut out seven bags to start sewing up. Six of the seven bags were all the same… The Harry Potter Maurader’s Map. I so love this print, and I think a lot of other people will as well! I only finished two of the six HP bags. I was hoping to get at least two more done today, but since the water system took more time than I anticipated, I will be putting those on my list for next week. The seventh bag is a thank you gift for a lovely lady and since I am not sure if she reads my blog I won’t be sharing that one until it’s finished!
I also made more progress on my Cardinal Points stitching. I haven’t burned out on stitching on only one project. Thank goodness for that, because the end is in sight! On Sunday night I finished Page 5 of the chart and made a fantastic start on Page 6, which is the final page. I’m excited to get this done and I anticipate next week I will have a finish to share! Woo Hoo!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sewing: Project Bags
- Stitching: Cardinal Points
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!