Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! We made it through graduation week, ya’ll! WHEW! I did not focus on anything except keeping our appointments, keeping up with Callie and her packing, and getting ready for graduation day. After it was over, Callie left on Friday morning to spend three weeks in CA with her dad and his family. The Mister and I took the weekend to decompress from the busy weeks we had been having, and it was wonderful! This was the first year in quite a few years where we weren’t traveling on Memorial Day weekend and we certainly were happy about that.
This week we are working on a few things around the house, and hopefully I will get some bagmaking done as well. We’llsee how it goes, since we are just taking things a bit easier and keeping the stress levels low!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sewing: Project Bags
- Stitching: Cardinal Points
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!