Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! Last week ended up being quite busy. I made some bags, helped Callie get ready for Prom, and then enjoyed a wonderful Mother’s Day with her and the Mister.
Last week I also did more work on Cardinal Points Sampler. I finished Page 3 and adjusted the piece on my scroll rods so I could start page 4. I’ll continue working on that this week.
On Sunday I discovered the perfect pattern to make a computer bag for Callie. It is the recently released Marina Unisex Crossbody Bag from Bagstock. Callie asked for a computer bag for her laptop before she left after graduation next week. It was the perfect width and depth, but I needed to add two inches in height to the pattern to accomodate the length of her laptop. She chose the cork and the metallic dragonfly print by Benartex for her bag. I cut all the pieces out on Sunday. I interfaced all the pieces on Monday and started sewing it together. I got the exterior bag parts assembled on Monday, but still need to assemble the lining and sew it all together.
This week I’ll be finishing her bag and sewing at least two more project bags. Then I will be cleaning up my room and deciding what supplies to take with me when we go to Oregon for the summer. It will be quite a lot, but the Mister tells me we have room so I will be loading up the motorhome! And yes, the sewing machine is definitely coming along for the ride!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sewing: Callie Computer Bag
- Sewing: Project Bags
- Stitching: Cardinal Points
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!