Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! I couldn’t come up with a title for today’s post, so I just left it as the date and I’m calling that good!
Last week was some more bag making for me. This time of year always seems to be so busy for us, that I only sewed four of these up. Two of the Hufflepuff yellow and black bags, and two of the Harry Potter Marauder’s Map. The Hufflepuff bags went up on my Instagram Destash page for sale, while one of the Harry Potter’s is being mailed to one of Joshua’s sailor friends. The second Harry Potter bag was supposed to go up for sale as well, but I ended up making one of the zipper tabs too short so it ended up all wonky. That was disappointing, but since I had not yet made one of this style of bags for myself, now I have one!
I spent some time this weekend altering my youngest daughter’s graduation dress. I added a slip lining to it, and took in the sides about an inch per side. I’m not an apparel sewist, so I was really happy I was able to make these changes without ruining her dress! I’ve also been continuing my stitching on Cardinal Points (pattern by Long Dog Samplers and Gentle Arts Sampler Threads) in the evenings. I’ve made some decent progress since my last post two weeks ago! This week I will be working on some more bags and continuing to stitch on Cardinal Points.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sewing: Bags
- Stitching: Cardinal Points
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!