Hello and Happy Tuesday, friends! It is so hard to believe that April is ending and May is just one day away. This past week had me working on some bags for a friend. She asked if she I would be able to make a couple bags and accessory pouches for her for an upcoming retreat. She specifically needed the bag theme to be spoons, so she found some Spoonflower fabric she liked called Spoon Quilt. I made two bags out of this fabric.
My friend also sent me some spoon fabric that had been cut up into 8″ squares. I pieced two of the squares together, trying to line up the spoons in a row, and made two accessory bags out of them.
My friend also picked up a fun bacon fabric print at Jo-Anns just for fun. She sent it to me and asked if I could make her a bag and a grime guard out of it. I didn’t get a picture of this one in good light before I sent everything off, so this picture will have to do.
This week I will be sewing up bags that I already had cut out a couple of weeks ago, but haven’t had time to get to yet. The month of May is going to be so busy and a bit chaotic with my daughter graduating and moving, so I’m just taking it day by day for now. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sewing: Bags
- Stitching: Cardinal Points
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!