Hello, and Happy Tuesday! Last week ended up being a low energy week for me. I only ended up sewing four bags. Two of the dragonfly bags, one of the Tula Pink De La Luna Skulls, and one of the Hufflepuff bag. I had more cut out, but didn’t get them sewn together. They are ready to go for this week, as well as sewing a few extras.
Over Easter weekend my daughter and I went out to take a few more senior pictures. The first time we went I was able to capture some nice poses, but they were blurry. I was able to redo them with some better success this time. I’m not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination, so we were both really pleased with these pictures.
As far as stitching goes, I picked Cardinal Points by Long Dog Samplers back up. I plan on working on this one until it’s finished. This one will be a shop sample for Threads Entwined, a new cross stitch and yarn shop in Windsor, CA. I love this chart so much that I will be stitching it again for myself too. Every stitch on this one is an absolute joy!
This week I’ll be focusing on making more bags, and get some more stitching done on Cardinal Points.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sewing: Bags
- Stitching: Cardinal Points
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!