Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! The days are warming up here, the sun is rising earlier and setting later. And I LOVE it! I’m feeling really productive right now, and we have been very busy. I know that the current sewing schedule I have is not sustainable for the long run, but it will work to get me through to the end of May when vacation begins for us. I will re-work a sewing schedule later in the year, but bags will be my focus until summer begins and then I plan on enjoying some vacation time and getting some quilting done! As far as this week, here is the gallery of this week’s bags (I made three of the Tula Pink De La Luna Possessed (cameo) print, and two of the Tula Pink Owl print):
As far as my stitching, I did accomplish my goal of finishing Things Unseen by Lizzie Kate. I completed the stitching on Friday night and added the buttons on Saturday morning. My husband and I wanted to take a Sunday drive and decided to go to Bullhead City as there is a JoAnns there. I went in looking for a frame, and remembered how disappointed I always am by this particular store. It always seem to feel very messy, with bolts and rolls of fabric stacked all over the floor, half of the shelves are always empty. They didn’t have a good selection of frames at all, so I will have to try my luck at Hobby Lobby on Tuesday night when my husband and I go out for date night. Hopefully I can find a frame and fully finish that off over this coming weekend!
This week I have 11 bags cut out to work on. Two will likely be done on Saturday. My stitching this week will be to work on Traveling Stitcher by Little House Needleworks. I hope to have a finish on that by the end of the weekend, so I will have a picture of that piece next week. I hope you are all enjoying the changing of the seasons, or that it is at least starting to give signs of the seasons changing where you are. I look forward to seeing what you’ve all been working on this week!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sew bags
- Stitching WIP: finish Traveling Stitcher
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!