Hello, and happy Tuesday, friends! This past week I was very productive sewing up bags and I feel like I am finding my focus again with getting work done. I had a head start on cutting bags from the week before, and went straight to interfacing and sewing them up during the week. I managed to get 11 bags done! Three were gifts, and the others were claimed almost as soon as I posted them on my Instagram Destash account. I am just going to put up a gallery of the bags completed. I made two of the Beach clear vinyl front bags, but I am only posting one picture.
I think I have found a good plan for the week. On Mondays I will cut out the bags for the week, typically nine bags, along with the interfacings. On Tuesdays, I will fuse all the interfacings to the fabrics. If I get done with that early, then I will start quilting the fabric to the foam interfacing for the clear vinyl front bags. Then on Wednesday through Friday it will be my goal to complete three bags per day and have them listed by the evening. I think that will be a good plan, and my fingers are crossed it will work out like I hope.
As far as my stitching goes, this week I will be working on finishing my Things Unseen by Lizzie Kate stitching. It’s very close to a finish, so an achievable goal for me to reach! I forgot to take a picture of my stopping point on Flowers of the Holy Night. I will show that in next week’s post.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sew bags
- Stitching WIP: finish Things Unseen
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!