Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! The weather here in Arizona has been amazing lately, but turned a bit cloudy and rainy today. We really enjoyed the 80 degree weather for a few days!
Last week was one that ended up being busy with quite a bit of personal issues, so I’m trying to be extra productive this week. I cut out 11 bags to sew and have them almost all interfaced. I just have to sew the glitter vinyl strips to the bottom of the main panels and then fuse some Pellon Thermolam Plus fusible fleece to them. I hope to get that done by early afternoon on Tuesday, because I have an appointment that will take up most of the later afternoon. Sewing them into bags will begin on Wednesday!
I had a new cross stitching start on Sunday. This is a chart I have had for a while, Flowers of the Holy Night by Glendon Place. I’ve been anxious to start it, along with a friend, for almost a year! She ordered a new Q-Snap to use for stitching this and just received it last week. We set Sunday as our start date and got to work! The flosses are Dinky Dye Silks and they are just dreamy to stitch with. The colors are amazing! I’ll be stitching on this one for the rest of this week, and then starting a one-week rotation for my current WIPs.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sew bags
- Stitching WIP: Flowers of The Holy Night
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!