Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope your new year is off to a great start! This month we have a lot going on here at the house and some travel planned, so I have not focused on trying to get any sewing done recently. Later in the month I will be getting back to work, but in the meantime I have spent the evenings stitching as usual.
For New Year’s Day I started a new stitching project. This is the first chart in the Song Bird’s Garden Series, Forever and Ever, by Cottage Garden Samplings. Vinniey is one of my favorite designers and I have been looking forward to starting this since I bought it last year. I didn’t get very far on it this week, but I do plan on working it into a stitching rotation starting around March.
My Burlesque Zombie Portrait is my oldest stitching WIP and I am determined to finish her by the end of February. I started this in April of 2014 and she is definitely due for a finish! I started working on her again on Sunday and plan on devoting a lot of time to her this month.
This week’s To-Do list:
- No plan this week, other than to deal with some house stuff and prepare for travel.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=812809 mode=1]