Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! This past week felt like I accomplished a lot.
I did end up getting my bags sewn for the week. Immediately after I sewed each bag I would take a picture and list it on my Instagram Destash account. Each bag sold quickly and I am humbled and grateful for the response to them!
This beautiful Ornament bag sold in 32 seconds! I had many requests immediately after to make more, but unfortunately this is a Robert Kaufman print from Winter’s Grandeur 5 line. I’ve scoured the internet looking for more, but I can’t find it anywhere. Not even on eBay or Etsy. If any of you know of a place still selling the blue Ornament Metallic Frost print, please let me know!
This poinsettia bag was one I made last week too, but sent it to a friend and forgot to take the picture. poinsettia ended up being a theme for me with gifts this year, and I really loved making a bag from this print.
These last two bags were prints I used last week to make zip-top bags. It was nice to be able to have enough material to make a different type of bag.
During the evenings I worked on my Tis The Season stitching (pattern from the Home for the Holidays booklet by Blackbird Designs). I really wanted to get this one finished by Sunday, but the week and weekend were pretty busy and so I did not meet that goal. I did get very close though, and I will have a finish after I get this blog post up. It will just be shown in next Tuesday’s post.
I did have a productive weekend as well. I did all of my holiday baking and had everything packaged up and the Mister and I mailed them early on Monday. I also had all of the bags for this week cut out by Friday evening and interfaced them all on Monday. So I will be putting up several bags this week for sale as well. This coming weekend we will also be celebrating Christmas early with my daughter. So I’ll be getting cinnamon rolls ready for Sunday morning and instead of a big dinner we’ll be making appetizers to munch on all day. Thankfully all of my Christmas shopping is done and I’m ready for an early Christmas celebration on the 16th!
I hope you all are having a good season. Remember to breathe!
- Sew up bags
- Finish Tis The Season
- Enjoy an early Christmas celebration
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!