Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! Just a quick post for me today. I wasn’t feeling too great since my last post, and so I made the decision to do a major cross stitching destash. Of course. Why not? So instead of resting and making any stitchy or sewing progress, I went through all of my charts and asked myself if I was just COLLECTING that particular chart or if I truly intended to stitch it. Suffice it to say, I put up 137 items for sale on Sunday. I sold 130 of them. It’s now Monday evening and I finally have a few minutes to take a break and rest. So, no progress to show this week, other than a lighter craft room.
I hope you all had a great week! Thank you for linking up on Tuesdays!
This Weeks To-Do List:
- Try to finish Patriotic Sampler
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=800745 mode=1]
6 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 10-2-18 | Hello, October”
Hi Christine! I am sorry you aren’t feeling the greatest, but you sure were productive! And you sold most of what you listed so quickly – that is fabulous. Where do you list them for sale? It looks to me like you had a lot of nice patterns – I love Mirabilla and Lavender and Lace. I hope you have a productive week. ~smile~ Roseanne
That sounds like a big clean out! But I have to ask, how many charts did you keep and plan on stitching one day? 🙂 Hope you are feeling better and can get back to regular activities.
Hi Christine, I’m sorry your feeling under the weather. I hope you get better soon. Thanks for hosting the linky party any way.
Destashing can be so therapeutic, though, and it always lifts a weight when I do it. Hugs and best wishes to feeling better and stitchy progress. ❤
Oh, dear… I’ve got a fair amount of fabric, patterns, etc. that I’ve been hoarding over the years, too — probably ought to follow your lead and let some of mine go, too, but that takes precious time away from working on the projects I DO want to make! Hope you’re feeling better soon.
I know I should do the same thing as I have way too much stitching stuff, both started and unstarted. Where did you list them? I usually give mine to a thrift store.