Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! Just a quick post for me today. I wasn’t feeling too great since my last post, and so I made the decision to do a major cross stitching destash. Of course. Why not? So instead of resting and making any stitchy or sewing progress, I went through all of my charts and asked myself if I was just COLLECTING that particular chart or if I truly intended to stitch it. Suffice it to say, I put up 137 items for sale on Sunday. I sold 130 of them. It’s now Monday evening and I finally have a few minutes to take a break and rest. So, no progress to show this week, other than a lighter craft room.
I hope you all had a great week! Thank you for linking up on Tuesdays!
This Weeks To-Do List:
- Try to finish Patriotic Sampler
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=800745 mode=1]