Happy Tuesday, everyone! I am so sorry I am late with this week’s post. I have been under the weather and completely forgot about writing it until just a minute ago.
I haven’t done much the past week except for stitching a bit on the Patriotic Sampler. I was hoping for a finish, but this bug has just wiped me out and taken away any crafty mojo I had. I did get all of the motifs done in the center, now I just have the bottom two bands to complete on this piece. Hopefully next week will be better!
This Weeks To-Do List:
- Try to finish Patriotic Sampler
- Destash some stitching stuff
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=799620 mode=1]
4 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 9-25-18 | A Late Post”
Hope your are back up and running soon. Sorry you got hit by a bug, even so your cross stitch is looking great.
I am so sorry you haven’t been well. The sampler is looking great. I hope you’re back on your feet soon!
Hi Christine! I was worried about you. I hope you are back on your feet and feeling much better soon. I love this Patriotic sampler, but what’s the rush on getting it finished?! You need to lay low and take care of you, and then your mojo will be back! ~smile~ Roseanne
Sorry you aren’t feeling well. Hope you are better really soon.