Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! We had a busy week with life things to deal with cropping up here and there. I did work on four of the eight SALs I am stitching right now, so I’ll show progress on those!
Last week I started Lady of The Flag on 9/11. I got a late start in the day, so I was only able to stitch on her for a couple of hours. Nevertheless, I’m happy with her progress. I started in the middle, so I started on part of her skirt. I’ll stitch the top half first, and then I’ll work on the lower half. I am using Carrie Hankinson Reinhart’s blue conversion of this chart.
On Wednesday I also worked on Tis The Season by Blackbird Designs. You can see from my previous picture that I filled in the wing and added part of the branch.
Friday evening I added the vine and one flower on Things Unseen by Lizzie Kate. Stitching the vine made me realize I had made a spacing error on the last word on the top line, which messed up the rest of the lines stitched! So I also spent a little time unstitching as well. I will be fixing that this Thursday!
Sunday evening I pulled out my Patriotic Sampler by Jeanette Douglas and completed the big star motif on that. It was all satin and milanese stitches, so I got a lot done in a few hours! I really want to concentrate on this piece and get a finish within the next two weeks!
This week the Mister and I are still busy dealing with the radiator on his truck. Flushing it previously didn’t work as hoped, so he is in the middle of putting in a new radiator. As always, I’m just the go-fer and flashlight holder, but I like to think that’s at least a little helpful to him! I hope you all are having a wonderful week and I look forward to seeing what you’re working on!
This Weeks To-Do List:
- Try to finish Patriotic Sampler
- Stitch on other SALs
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=798677 mode=1]