Hello, and Happy Tuesday friends! A short post this week, as we are still recovering from our trip to Chicago to see our son graduate from Navy bootcamp. It was a whirlwind trip, with only about 10 hours of sleep over three days, lots of time in airports, and some hours spent with our Sailor before he headed off to Goose Creek, South Carolina to start his A School in the Nuclear Power Program.
I will say that the ceremony is a sight to behold! Our son stood taller and was more confident and self-assured. He was happy, and more than ready, to head off to South Carolina. And I was filled with pride and hardly any tears at all (truth!), until it was time to say, See You Later! I tried to keep the tears from him, but he saw anyway. Sometimes it’s too hard to hide the mom-tears. But he arrived safe and sound and had a great Sunday settling in and relaxing a bit.
I hope you all had a great week yourselves, and I hope to catch up with you all soon! This week I plan on trying to find a routine again. We’ll see how that goes!
This Weeks To-Do List:
- Get my crafty groove back!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=795690 mode=1]