Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! How are you faring during this roasty summer? Or are you on the east coast and getting drenched? We sure could use some of that rain on the west coast! My family is in Northern California and deal with the fires every summer. This year is especially bad (but every year they seem to be especially bad). Prayers for the firefighters and the people in the path of the fires would be greatly appreciated, if you’re the praying kind.
This week there was no real crafting. I worked on some reorganization in my craft room, and stitched a little only a couple of nights on the Patriotic Sampler. My husband found that the radiator on his truck is in bad shape with a lot of rust (after being supposedly flushed by the mechanic a couple of years ago). So he has been working on that in our closed up garage. I’ve helped here and there when I can, and I have to tell you that even with the garage being closed and shielded from the heat, it’s HOT out there! It’s also a big mess because things are never as easy as you think they are.
Monday was also my youngest daughter’s first day of high school. It’s also her last year in high school. Time. It has just zoomed by! This week my plan is to stay cool as much as possible (today was 117 degrees), and to keep stitching. I look forward to seeing what you’ve all been working on!
This Weeks To-Do List:
- Work on the Patriotic Sampler
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=793159 mode=1]
5 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 8-7-18 | It’s hot!!”
do not see the link up tool today
Thank you for letting me know! I just fixed it!
Hi Christine! Your daughter looks so cute and ready to start her final year in high school. Those days will fly by – seniors rule! I love your sampler, and like you said the one thread seems to be covering the linen fabric well. Happy Tuesday! ~smile~ Roseanne
Babies growing up. My baby just had his first baby, earlier this year. Not nearly as hot in Chicagoland, thank goodness. 80’s for the next several days. You’ll enjoy your visit here, soon. Unfortunately, we have humidity with our heat (much harder to deal with than just dry heat).
I bet your stitching is certainly comforting you as you think of your son! Your daughter is so beautiful – and that smile! So friendly! The years do fly by! Prayers up for everyone affected by the fires! Stay cool! 🙂