Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! This is going to be a quick post this week. My husband and I saw that our son mailed us a letter from boot camp, but sent it to the Arizona address. As we were expecting an important confirmation of information from him, we decided to leave Oregon rather abruptly and head back down to Arizona. We’ve been very busy making a few household repairs that happened to occur during our absence, so there hasn’t been much time for other things. I did snap a quick picture of my progress on the Jeanette Douglas Patriotic Sampler I’m working on. The lighting in the picture is not good, but it will have to do. I look forward to catching up with you all soon!
This week I will be doing a bit of craft room reorganization and picking up our daughter from her summer vacation. I will continue working on this Patriotic Sampler throughout the week.
This Weeks To-Do List:
- Work on the Patriotic Sampler
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=792000 mode=1]