Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! This is going to be a quick post this week. My husband and I saw that our son mailed us a letter from boot camp, but sent it to the Arizona address. As we were expecting an important confirmation of information from him, we decided to leave Oregon rather abruptly and head back down to Arizona. We’ve been very busy making a few household repairs that happened to occur during our absence, so there hasn’t been much time for other things. I did snap a quick picture of my progress on the Jeanette Douglas Patriotic Sampler I’m working on. The lighting in the picture is not good, but it will have to do. I look forward to catching up with you all soon!
This week I will be doing a bit of craft room reorganization and picking up our daughter from her summer vacation. I will continue working on this Patriotic Sampler throughout the week.
This Weeks To-Do List:
- Work on the Patriotic Sampler
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=792000 mode=1]
8 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 7-31-18 | A Quick Post”
our grandson just joined the army – I hope you son is doing well
I thank your grandson for his service! I hope he is doing well there!! My son is doing okay and he graduates in 18 days! I’m so excited to get to his ceremony!
Hi Christine! You are coming right along on your stitching. I just love the colors on that fabric – so very pretty! Happy Tuesday to you! ~smile~ Roseanne
Thank you!! I am loving this sampler because of the additional specialty stitches. Thank goodness the chart has great instructions for those!
Your progress is amazing! I’m praying all is well and you will soon be back in Oregon where I’m hoping it’s much cooler? Take Good Care!
We’re hoping to get back up to Oregon in October! It’s definitely cooler up there; I’m looking forward to it!
Your Patriotic Sampler is absolutely stunning!
Thank you so much!