Hello, friends. Life has given us some challenges this past week. We ended up needing to let our dog, Mugsy, cross over the rainbow bridge. It’s been difficult for us since we let him go. We’ve also been focused on Josh and his preparations for leaving. I did end up finishing the last of my thank you sewing, but I forgot to take a picture. I don’t have anything else to share this week, but I did end up doing a small bit of stitching in the evenings. So I’ll share my progress on Grimes Ghost by Silver Creek Samplers…
I’ve got a few things going on this week, but I won’t be able to share them until next week. So I won’t have a list in this post. But I do look forward to reading yours!
This week’s To-Do list:
- We’ll talk about it next week. 🙂
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=787076 mode=1]