Hello, and Happy Tuesday again, friends! I can’t believe it’s JUNE already!! I accomplished my list for last week. I assembled the four patch quilt top, but I won’t show a picture of that again this week. I also completed the tester bag pattern I was working on, but then another test pattern was posted last week and I decided to make that too. It actually was a two-birds-with-one-stone type deal for me. It gave me the chance to test another pattern AND served a purpose of being a thank you gift! I can’t show a picture of the second test pattern, but I will show a sneak peak because I love the fabric so much!
I also picked the Brimfield Block EPP project back up. I love the way the outer ring of pieces look together, and would have been satisfied with sewing those without the center. In fact, I think the block would have looked spectacular on a white fabric background without the center. But I am using this as a practice block for when the Tula Pink De La Luna quilt kit arrives for this block, and as that block has the center piece included I knew I needed to put a center in this block too. I think it will still look good with this center piece included, but it would have looked GREAT without it, in this case.
This week I have more thank you sewing to do, and I need to make the backing and baste The Four Patch quilt. I’d also like to stay current on the blog this week too, so that’s on my list as well!!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Make the backing & baste the Four Patch Quilt
- Thank you Sewing
- Keep current with the blog
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=784093 mode=1]