Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends!
This week ended up being a lot busier than the Mister and I expected. I managed to finish some more gifts/secret sewing and that was about it. I didn’t get back to the Brimfield Block. In the evenings I did spend a little bit of time finishing up the Gingerbread Emporium from Santa’s Village and finished it on Sunday night. I’ve got ten cottages done, and two more cottages/buildings in the village to stitch and then I’m finished! I will be focusing on this piece for the month of May.
This week I need to get a start on making the Road Trip bag (pattern from By Annie) for my daughter for her birthday. She asked me if I would make her a organizer for her car and this was the closest pattern I could find to the picture she sent me as a reference. It’s a doozy of a bag, so I’m not sure if I will actually get it finished by next Tuesday. I’m definitely going to try though!
I am behind on your posts and comments again this week, but I will catch up on those in the next day or so! I hope you are all doing wonderfully and having beautiful weather where you are!
This week’s To-Do list:
- More Secret Sewing
- Piece together the Brimfield Block
- Finish Gingerbread Emporium in Santa’s Village and start the next cottage.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=779637 mode=1]