I don’t have a good title for this week’s blog. It would just be a recycled title from a blog post of 2017… Project Bags. Life has been more than a bit busy recently, and it has just made me a bit mentally tired as well. I did not get to reading your posts from last week, but I will get them read this week along with your linked up posts from this week.
I didn’t have enough time to finish all of the project bags, but they will be finished by Wednesday. Yay! I did finish the clear vinyl front bags and only have the zip top bags left to sew. Those are about halfway done at the moment.
My son and I also worked on creating his graduation announcements. He didn’t want the usual printed ones that come from Jostens. Instead he just wanted a simple and casual picture with the basic information. I think we did okay with it. I spent hours on a free font website trying to find some fonts that didn’t look too feminine. Josh loved the fonts chosen and I will have them printed up this week and ready to mail by the weekend!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sew Sugar Skull Girls and Skulls & Roses Project Bags.
- Catch up on blog reading.
- Print and have Josh address and mail out his announcements.
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=775095 mode=1]