Hello, and Happy Tuesday, my friends! I did not stick to my list this past week. We were wrapping up the last week of school before Spring Break and running around getting some last-minute job stuff done for my youngest daughter. I decided I needed to make a few project bags to sell to pay a bill, so I hung up my Paradiso quilt top and backing and started cutting out pattern pieces for project bags. I’m only making a a few of them in specific fabrics, so I won’t be returning to taking custom orders. I am not ready to head down that path again! I’ll be listing them for sale sometime next week on my Instagram account.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sew Sugar Skull Girls and Skulls & Roses Project Bags
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=771749 mode=1]
10 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 3-20-18 | Back To Project Bags”
So you did end up caving a bit on the bags, but it sounds like at a much lower stress level. Good idea! Although I’ll bet you’d get some custom orders if you hung out that shingle again. ~smile~ Roseanne
I wasn’t too excited about having to go this route, but bills must be paid and all…LOL! Of course I did my usual Christine-Thing and instead of cutting out a “few” bags like I told my husband, I cut out 14! I did feel the weight of the decision affect my crafting this week. It is a good indicator that I’m not ready to get back to sewing bags. I just can’t seem to do that and manage my time well in other areas of my life. But at least it’s a one time thing, for the moment! And right now my “NO” game is strong as far as taking requests…LOL!!
Love, love, love that fabric!
Thank you! I think it’s great!
I am excited to see these project bags finished! Your fabric choices, as always, are amazing!
I’ve been thinking these fabrics would look great in these bags, and that they’d sell well too! I’m excited to see them done as well! LOL!!!
Just found your linky party and joined in! I’ve added the To-Do Tuesday linky badge to my sidebar (www.QuiltFabrication.com), and also following on bloglovin.
Thank you so much, Susan! I absolutely love your strawberry quilt!
Hello! I’m so glad you have chosen a much gentler path for your beautiful project bags! The fabric is lovely! Perfect!
Yes, it’s a bit easier on me to do them on my own time frame and with fabrics I choose and happen to have on hand!