Hello, and Happy Tuesday, my friends! I did not stick to my list this past week. We were wrapping up the last week of school before Spring Break and running around getting some last-minute job stuff done for my youngest daughter. I decided I needed to make a few project bags to sell to pay a bill, so I hung up my Paradiso quilt top and backing and started cutting out pattern pieces for project bags. I’m only making a a few of them in specific fabrics, so I won’t be returning to taking custom orders. I am not ready to head down that path again! I’ll be listing them for sale sometime next week on my Instagram account.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Sew Sugar Skull Girls and Skulls & Roses Project Bags
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=771749 mode=1]