Hello, and Happy Tuesday, my friends! This past week was as busy as last week, so I just stuck with my stitching. I was rather excited to get to work on Poison Garden, so I was happy to concentrate my creative energy on that WIP. I did end up working my first 1 [strand of floss] over 1 [thread of fabric] stitches. It took me all day to get all four areas of 1 over 1 done. I can hardly see them well, so in my mind they’re beautiful stitches. I don’t know that it is true, but I’m going with it anyway!
This week I will try to get to finishing the Paradiso quilt top. The whole month of March seems to be so busy for us, so I’m not putting any pressure on myself about getting the top finished. If it gets done, it gets done! I hope you are all having a great month so far. We don’t observe Daylight Savings Time, so we haven’t been affected by the time change. If you do observe it where you live, I hope the adjustment is easy on you this year!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Paradiso Quilt
- Keep working on Poison Garden Châtelaine
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=770719 mode=1]