Hello, and Happy Tuesday friends!! Last week felt really busy, but I don’t have anything to show for it. I feel like it ended up being a lazy week, and I am 100% okay with that! My backing fabric arrived for the Paradiso quilt, so I intend to actually get that basted, quilted, and bound this week. Like I intended for last week, but didn’t do… Yeah.
I also picked out the binding for this quilt. I chose a solid blue Kona cotton. I didn’t have any blue prints that were at least a half yard. I seemed to have cut out pieces of every blue fabric I had! I was annoyed by that, but it just means I need to be careful about making sure I buy enough fabric for binding when purchasing fabrics for a quilt.
This week I will be finishing prepping all of my materials for a new cross stitch start, Poison Garden Châtelaine. I will finally have received all the tools and supplies necessary for this by Tuesday afternoon (I was just waiting on a larger scroll rod frame), and I plan on starting this on Thursday, March 1st.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Paradiso Quilt
- Finish prepping and start Poison Garden Châtelaine
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=768181 mode=1]