Hello and Happy Tuesday, friends! Is anyone else feeling the holiday crunch? I know I am! My list for last week had secret sewing (done!), baking (done!), and mailing all packages off by Saturday (DONE!!!!). It was quite a week, but I managed to get it all done and packages assembled and mailed off by Saturday, thanks to my family. I figured the post office would be packed on Saturday and when we arrived the parking lot was full. But when I walked into the service lobby, there was no line! I walked right up to the counter. What a treat! I also wrapped everyone’s presents this weekend and did my monthly checkbook balancing and payed bills. That’s a jam-packed weekend if you ask me!
I did finish stitching Prairie Moon’s Merry ☠mas. I absolutely loved stitching this chart. I had someone offer to trade me their Stitch Night at The Crypt Club chart for this one, and I happily agreed since I don’t have that chart. I can’t wait for it to arrive!
I did start sewing the strips together for the bargello quilt. I have 12 days to get this quilt finished, so I need to kick it in high gear. I hope to have the top assembled by this coming weekend, baste it over the weekend, and then quilt it next week. We’ll see how that goes. This quilt is my sole focus over the next 12 days.
I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season and that your plans are going smoothly!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish Bargello quilt top, baste quilt sandwich
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=755885 mode=1]