Hello, and Happy Tuesday, friends! Last week’s list was to finish bag orders, and start a third. I did just that! I made a cute bird print bag (I can’t remember the name of the print at the moment), and a bag set out of the very popular Potions print. I also scheduled a couple of days off to hang out with the Mister on a long weekend, and we had a great two days off. The other two days were travel days, and so I woke up Monday morning feeling pretty worn out. I actually had planned to finish the third bag order on Monday, but was feeling too poorly to complete the bags. I have a good head start on them for Tuesday.
I caught up with Clue 6 of the Ship’s Manor Mystery Halloween Town SAL. I really love how this pattern is turning out. Only one clue left! It won’t be released until October 6th, so I have five free stitching days before working on the next house in Santa’s Village, which I have scheduled for the first week in October.
Since I have five days until I work on Santa’s Village again, I prepped for a new start and it is ready to go! Last week the Halloween Quaker chart I ordered arrived, as did the called for over-dyed flosses I ordered from 123Stitch. Today, I just received some beautiful over-dyed 36 count linen called Green Poison from xJudesign. It works perfectly with the flosses, so I loaded it up on the scroll frame and I’m ready for a new start! I will probably get a few stitches in after I get this posted. I’m too excited to wait until tomorrow!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Complete three bag orders
- Begin stitching on Halloween Quaker
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=739816 mode=1]