For those of you reading this who are in the U.S. and celebrating Independence Day, I wish you a happy and safe Fourth! I will keep my post brief this week, as we have been super busy and it’s only 6:15pm on Monday night and I’m already wishing it was bedtime!
This is my current progress on Sleepy Hollow. I hope to show a finish in next week’s post! The Mister and I have been busy painting the upstairs closet, buying furniture, moving furniture from the upstairs bedroom to the downstairs bedroom, and setting up furniture in the upstairs bedroom. The new master bedroom is slowly coming along, but I am hopeful I will have a finished room to show you before we leave.
This week we are celebrating the Fourth with family, working more on the bedroom, and waiting for our mattress set and a refrigerator to be delivered. Possibly more thrift shopping too, but my feet hurt right now just thinking about that! I hope you all have had a wonderful week, and that this week is fantastic for you as well!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Work on Sleepy Hollow border
- Continue working on master bedroom
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=725166 mode=1]
8 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 7-4-17 | Happy Fourth of July”
This is my first time joining in, I hope it will motivate me to get a few things done! Your cross stitching is beautiful. Happy 4th, I am sure it is a relaxing plus busy time. Enjoy.
Thank you so much for linking up! I’m sorry for my delayed response. I’m not usually so late, but occasionally I get carried away with my week and don’t respond as quickly as I should. I hope you had a wonderful 4th!
Happy 4th, Friend! The end is near with Sleepy Hollow! I cannot wait to see the finished product. Have fun with your DIY house projects; I bet you are so excited to get the new master finished. I can’t wait to see how that all comes together as I am totally crushing on those chairs you got. I cannot believe how perfect they were under those slip covers. What a find!
Hello, friend! I’m so sorry for the late response. It has definitely been a busy week. I’m still blown away by those chairs. I absolutely love them!!
Happy Fourth of July! I can’t wait to see the finished room!
Sorry for the late reply, I hope you had a great Independence Day! The room is coming together slowly, but at least it’s coming together!
Yes! So much progress is being made! Sometimes it’s nice to slow stitch! So pretty! Thank you for hosting!
Yea! More people on To Do Tuesday! Take care!