Hello, friends! Another week has already passed, can you believe it?! These summer weeks are just racing by me. I’m not ready for it to be July yet. Plus, this last week… so hot, right?! I’m sure it was worse where you are since we are in Oregon, and it doesn’t get quite THAT hot here. Although this recent weekend we reached 100 degrees, BUT we had low humidity. Brad and I were ready to hunker down for the weekend, but we walked outside and told each other it felt like a warm day in Havasu. I still used the “heat” as an excuse to stay inside and stitch!
After the kids flew back to California, I pulled my Sleepy Hollow stitching out again. I’ve made some decent progress on the border, and an end is in sight! The border goes around the main image, but also continues around a quote that is beneath the scene. I think maybe two more weeks and this is done. Yay!
Not much else going on around here, other than we decided to make the upstairs bedroom the master bedroom. We aren’t able to move the current master bedroom set upstairs for a variety of reasons. Instead, we ordered a bed from Wayfair and a mattress set from Denver Mattress. They have different arrival dates, so it will give me time to figure out a dresser, side tables, and TV stand. I also need to find a comforter set for this bed. I really wanted to make a quilt, but that can’t happen right now since I left all of my stuff in Arizona. I WILL make one for it eventually, but it would have been nice to have fabrics here to figure out the color scheme for the room. Not that any of this is complaint-worthy. I’m super glad Mister changed his mind about the master bedroom, because the upstairs bathroom is bigger than the tiny one downstairs and it all feels a lot roomier up there than downstairs. I’ll post pictures if I’m able to get the room completed before we leave.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Work on Sleepy Hollow border
- Paint upstairs closet
- Decide on bedroom set and bedding
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=723689 mode=1]