Hello, my friends! What a busy week it has been! On Thursday I finished the large commissioned bag order. It turned out that three of the bags weren’t the best fit for that order, so I made three more over this weekend. I think they all turned out really nicely!
Accessory Project Bags:
Large Project Bags:
If you’d like to purchase any of the above bags (with the exception of Poetica, Chipper, and Astraea which have already been sold), they will be listed at Down Sunshine Lane in about a week and a half!
I finally made a page HERE to show all of my Project Bags. I was going to put an order request form on that same page, but I won’t be taking orders for the next 11 weeks. When we get back from summer vacation, I’ll add it then.
I decided to take one last bag order before we leave for vacation. I’ll be making that this week, and hopefully finished by Thursday. After that I’ll be doing the usual scrubbing down of the house and getting the kids and us packed up for our respective destinations. This has been such a busy year so far, filled with making so many bags. I’m looking forward to a bit of a sewing break. When we return, I’ll have at least two more commissions to do, one large and a smaller one. After they’re finished I hope to get back to having extra time to make some quilts. Maybe I’ll actually get the Mister’s quilt finished and make the Bargello quilt for Josh by Christmas!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish bag order
- Prep house for summer vacation
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=715976 mode=1]