Hello, friends! Another busy week working on bags here. I finished 10 large and 5 small bags from the latest commission, and I have the remaining 10 bags to make this week. Since I’ve only been focused on completing these bags, this post is going to be short. This week the plan is to finish these bags, take pictures, email the customer, and then get them sent off. I also decided to take one last commission before summer. What can I say, it’s too hard to put people off for two months when I know I have time to “squeeze just one more order in” before we leave.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish commission for 25 Zip-top bags
- Begin new commission (if fabric arrives in time)
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=714602 mode=1]
12 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 5-9-2017 | Sew Many Bags”
Those pouches! I love every single on of them. Sew cute! 😎
Thanks!! I’m not a fan of Alice in Wonderland at all, but I have to say that Wonderland fabric has a piece of my heart…LOL!!
You do such a nice job on the bags, I can see why you are in demand ~smile~
Aw!! Thank you!!! 🙂
As usual, the bags are lovely, and I admire how well you pair fabric choices! Beautiful!
Ugh, you can delete this one. It’s too early, and I forgot which blog I was logged into. 😀
Thanks for my morning chuckle, Amy! If I had more than one blog to manage, you can be sure this is something I would do ALL THE TIME. Thanks for the wonderful compliment!!
Its been making me giggle, too. Probably too much, which is a great indicator of how much sleep I’m missing. 😀
I finally started on the Project bags (thanks for the link to the pattern). It’s a bit confusing, the way it is written (main fabric isn’t even shown in her photos) but, after putting some detailed remarks on the pattern, I have made 10 bags this past week. Now I’m waiting for my labels to arrive, so that I can sew them and the binding on the bags.
It took me making my first blag to figure out some of the pattern. I agree, it is not written as clearly as it could be. I decided to use the main fabric for the inside and the outside of the bag. It just makes it easier (for me) to pick two coordinating fabrics, rather than three. And YAY for 10 bags!! Woo Hoo!!
Wow, Christine! More great bags with such cute fabrics. You have had another full sewing week!
Thanks. Sharon! I’ve definitely been busy. I just realized today that I probably won’t have time to make a new handbag before we leave for summer, but I’ll have that to look forward to making this fall.