Hello, friends! May is already here, can you believe it?! Only 25 days until the kids are out of school, and we are all on our way to our summer destinations.
Last week I cut out all of the fabric, glitter vinyl, and interfacings for the current commissioned order. This week I hope to get 14 of them sewn together, and the remaining 11 done next week. I had hoped for at least three finished on Monday, but the day ended up being far too busy. My fingers are crossed that Tuesday is far more productive! A short post tonight so I have a few minutes to relax with the Mister before bedtime!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Commission for 25 Zip-top bags
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=713148 mode=1]
4 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 5-1-17 | Happy May!”
25 more bags! You are busy! Hope you get all the sewing completed and enjoy the summer meeting other goals!
I’m a little over halfway done with all of those bags. Yay!
You are so busy, I am in awe! Those retro-campers and the coffee, though – ❤ !
I love that coffee fabric too!!! So adorable!