Hello, friends! A quick post tonight as the Mister and I just returned from a 9 hour travel day picking up the kids from their holiday weekend visitation with their dad. I did finish sewing a few bags this past week. Another Mermaid (love her!), a navy and a purple tiger bag, and this adorable Valentine-themed conversation heart bag. I also quickly whipped up an 8 x 11 grime guard for my travel cross stitch WIP. I love Alexander Henry Roses and Skulls Tattoo fabric, and since this WIP is “I Cross Stitch So I Don’t Kill People”, this is the perfect fabric to protect the work. It also matches my needle minder!
I finished all of my work by Thursday afternoon. I was so happy to have Friday morning to catch up on emails and blog posts. Friday afternoon was a travel day to bring the kids to their dad. Saturday and Sunday were LAZY days. The Mister and I slept in, and then vegged out on the couch. I stayed in my jammies ALL DAY on Saturday and worked on the Stitchrovia I Love You So Very Much WIP. I felt guilty on Sunday for staying in my jammies on Saturday, and so I got fully dressed and made up. By noon I was back in my jammies chillin’ and stitchin’ on the couch. It. Was. Wonderful. I made some decent progress, although I took the following picture when I moved my QSnap, so it doesn’t show the bottom banner and words “So Very” that I was working on.
I have a few bags scheduled this week, but not much else. So I may have an easy week of sewing. That can change pretty quickly though, so we’ll see!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Work on Project Bag commissions
- Create Project Bag page
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=698669 mode=1]
3 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 2-21-17 | A Lazy Weekend”
Such pretty colors in the “Love You” stitching! Lazy weekends are amazing, and sometimes necessary to recharge ourselves. No guilt necessary. Plus, you spent 18 hours driving over the weekend, didn’t you? That in itself is a great excuse to be a bit lazy!
Thank you! I love these colors and I think they’ll fit one of the bedrooms in the Oregon house well!