Happy Valentine’s Day, friends! This is not a day that I used to celebrate, but the Mister is slowly bringing me around to not dread/hate it as much as I used to. I’ll be up early to make two bags today so that we can enjoy a date night. We’re excited to see John Wick: Chapter 2 and have dinner out!
My apologies to you all for the late replies and comments on your blog the past couple of weeks. This recent week was spent trying to get over a nasty cold (it’s still hanging around…oh joy!), and getting the large 12-bag order done. I finished the bags today, and have four more due this week. After those are done, I’m not taking any more orders until next Tuesday, the 21st. I’m ready to have a couple days off!
I also need to apologize for the lack of diverse projects. Everything really is focused on these bags right now, and I just haven’t the time to work on any other sewing and/or quilting WIPS. I’m sorry if these posts are becoming boring. When I catch my breath and can get caught up around here, I hope to get back to finishing the Mister’s quilt and starting the Bargello quilt.
I debated whether or not to show the bags I made this week. Since they were made for resale, I will not be showing them. And there are some AWESOME bags there. I’m actually sad not to share! Once I see they have sold elsewhere, then I will share a couple of my favorites!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Work on Project Bag commissions
- Create Project Bag page
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=697313 mode=1]