Happy Tuesday, friends! Not too much to write about this week. Last week was busy with some traveling and my grandmother’s memorial service. The trip to my hometown and back was really quick and I brought a cold back with me. Blech! I did have time to sew a fun Halloween themed bag before I left, and then when I returned I made two grime guards and another Tula Pink bag that was ordered before I left for my trip.
This week I have a twelve bag order and a single bag order that I am currently helping a customer decide which fabrics to use. So a busy week ahead! I hope you all have a great week, and I can’t wait to see what you are working on!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Work on Project Bag commissions
- Create Project Bag page
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=695956 mode=1]
6 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 2-7-17 | February”
Sorry about your Grandmother. Hope you enjoyed time with family, even so.
My, you are staying busy with orders, definitely a new adventure for you this year!
Thank you, Sharon! These orders have been quite an unexpected development this year!
WOW! A 12 bag order, that’s amazing! I am so very happy for you and the success you are seeing. I am sorry for the loss of your grandmother. Those are always hard, especially someone who has always been part of our lives.
Thank you! I just finished that order today, and boy am I wiped! Only four more to make this week and then I am taking the rest of the week and the weekend off! I love making these, but I’ve been a bit overwhelmed this week. Thank you for your condolences. ❤
Glad you were able to go to the memorial for your grandmother; but sorry you brought a cold home. Yuck! Also, that Halloween bag is fantastic! Now, get back to work you bag makin’ machine! 😉
Thanks, my friend! I worked my patooty off this week. I just finished the 12 bags today. I am glad I made my deadline!