Happy Tuesday! I don’t have much to write about this week. As evidenced by all of the pictures you can see I was busy making Project Bags! I completed eight bags this past week and have 9 more scheduled for this week and Monday of next week. This has definitely become my new day job!
I wish I had a better picture of this, but the lighting was bad and I forgot to take another picture before mailing. This tiger bag is gorgeous!
This Cubs bag was SO FUN to make! My customer asked me to surprise her with the Cubs fabric choice (there were two prints to choose from) and didn’t want to see a picture before I sent it. I found a Cubs necklace and made a zipper charm out of it. I hope she loves it!
I made this bag as an extra to have for sale. I had a customer want to purchase it, and then decide on a different custom bag. I ended up keeping this one for myself since I needed a bag and haven’t had time to make any additional bags for me.
Adorable cross stitch themed fabric from Bonnie & Camille’s new line, Handmade.
Beach time, anyone?
Yep, definitely beach time!
This week’s To-Do list:
- Keep hard at work at the new day job!
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=692582 mode=1]
8 thoughts on “To-Do Tuesday 1-24-17 | My New Day Job”
Dude. When do you sleep? 🙂 I love ALL of these! Especially the Cubbies bag.
Ha! It seems like I breathe, eat, and dream these bags right now!
These are so cute! Do you have an etsy shop right now ? I’d love to purchase a grime guard from you 🙂
Thank you so much! I don’t have an Etsy shop set up. Their fees, plus PayPal fees end up adding up too high. I DO want to get a shop set up here on my website, but I’ve been so swamped with custom orders that I haven’t had time to sew anything to have in stock.
I am happy to make a grime guard for you. They are discounted by $2 when purchased with a Project Bag, but individually they are $7 for a 6 x 6 up to an 8 x 11 size and $10 for 11 x 11 size up to an 11 x 17 size, plus First Class postage. If there is a specific fabric you’ve seen in my last few blog posts that you like or a fabric you’ve seen online, let me know and I’ll see if I have or can get it for you. Right now I’m booked with commissions until Tuesday, so I’d have time to order fabric. Just send me an email at christine81474 at gmail if you’re interested. Thanks again!
So impressive! – are your bags (such talent!) and your growing new business!
Wow! What a fabulous idea and talented lady you are! I wish you the best on your budding business! 🙂
The campers and beach are so adorable! You are becoming a pro at getting these made; they are fabulous!