It’s after 10:00pm on Halloween and as I was headed to bed I realized I hadn’t written the Tuesday blog post. I completely forgot to take pictures of my WIPs too. I blame it on my nasty headache/migraine. I’ve never had a migraine before, but with all the things I was feeling today I think I had one. Right as I was getting ready to make our Halloween dinner with Callie. Ugh! Since it was the first Halloween with no trick-or-treating, I really wanted to do something special for dinner. Callie and I planned the menu last week and I was ready for her to get home from school so we could start having fun preparing everything. That’s when the skull crushing, feel-like-I’m-gonna-barf, will-everyone-please-shut-up-and-don’t-move-a-muscle-or-even-rustle-a-piece-of-paper headache started. I managed to swallow some ibuprofin (thank you, Mister!), get some caffeine and struggled through the afternoon and evening. Callie was a huge help, and we had an awesome dinner. And then I crashed on the couch for the night. So my only picture is the Instagram post I took of our meal:
I did make some progress on my bag, and next week I’ll show pictures of my new cross stitching WIP, the Burlesque Zombie Portrait that I picked up again. In the meantime, I hope ya’ll had a wonderful Halloween. And… I hope we’re all ready for the holidaze that is hurtling our way. But for right now, and this very minute… sleep.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Finish bag.
- Work on Burlesque Zombie Portrait cross stitch WIP
- Plan for next quilt: a Bargello
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=674493 mode=1]