Happy Tuesday, my friends! It’s time to do our weekly check up on our to-do lists. This past week I rocked my list! I made the two replacement blocks needed for the Flying Geese Diamonds quilt, sewed the quilt top together, made the quilt backing, and basted it all together. BOOM! So happy to have accomplished all of that! Now I’m all set to get to quilting. Although I noticed when taking this picture that my quilting gloves are filthy. Time to put those babies on, squirt some Dawn dish washing liquid on them, and wash my “hands”. That’s the best way I know to get these gloves nice and clean!
Part of the “ALL” in ‘Stitching ALL The Things’ happen to be cross stitching projects. I was really into cross stitching about two years ago. I was working on a couple of Halloween Stitch-Alongs, and ended up putting both aside at the same time. The first was Halloween Town by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. It started as a mystery Stitch-Along and I loved it until they released the third clue… Which happened to be a bakery. And almost the whole cross-stitchy community on Instagram went, “What the…??!!” I modified the third clue and created a cemetary instead. Then they released the fourth clue, the banner, and I was so underwhelmed by that time that I just stopped stitching. ALL of my cross stitching. Over the weekend I decided to find this WIP and get it finished. It’ll be done in time for Halloween… and only two years late! The other stitching project was Wacky Witches in Stitches by Clouds Factory. I absolutely loved that stitch-along, and I stopped because I messed up on the border. Not a bad mess-up, but enough to set it aside and “fix it later”. Later is now. As soon as I get Halloween Town finished, I will be getting back to work on Wacky Witches.
This week’s To-Do list:
- Quilt Flying Geese Diamonds Quilt
- Bind Quilt
- Finish Halloween Town cross stitching WIP
- Get back to work on Wacky Witches cross stitching
Now it’s your turn! Write up your post and link up using the InLinkz linky below.
- Link up to this To-Do Tuesday blog post using the InLinkz linky below. Don’t forget: you can link up Instagram photos! The link up is open all week, and you can link any post for the week even if it’s written on the prior Sunday or Monday. It simply needs to be related to setting, working on, and/or completing your weekly goal(s).
- Try to visit at least one or two other blogs and leave a nice comment.
- Include a link back to my blog. Feel free to grab the blog button from the sidebar to show that you’re participating in To-Do Tuesday.
- You do not have to follow my blog to participate, but if you do decide to follow me… thank you! I appreciate it!
[inlinkz_linkup id=665846 mode=1]